Kisfaludy Accommodation Development Program, Accommodation development for the Randevú Pension in Sopron
- Beneficiary’s name: Ferencné Nagy
- Title of the supported project: 9400 Sopron, Vitnyédi u. 21.
- Application identification number: TFC-1-1-1-2017-2017-00129
- Amount of contracted support: 34 165 460 HUF.
- Aid intensity (%): 70%
- Brief presentation of the content of the supported project: Within the framework of the present investment, Randevú Panzió will be remodeled and renovated without a building permit. As a result of the development, 9 existing rooms will be renovated. In the framework of the project, the necessary changes to qualify the Pension with a star will be realized in order to improve the quality of the external and internal appearance and image of the existing accommodation within the framework of an independently eligible activity. Within the framework of activities that cannot be supported independently, a development supporting the energy-efficient operation of the Pension building will also be implemented (replacement of doors and windows, insulation, installation of a solar system and air conditioning).
- Completed project completion date: 2020.08.18.
- “The supported project is implemented within the framework of the Kisfaludy Tourism Development Program.”